Just some days after saying the delisting of Ripple (XRP) following the SEC costs, Bittrex has added three extra cash to the listing of removals. Apparently, they’re all so-called safety tokens – Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), and ZCash (ZEC).
- The Seattle, Washington-based cryptocurrency alternate stated in an announcement earlier in the present day that it’s going to take away Monero, Dash, and ZCash from its international platform.
- The corporate will halt buying and selling for these markets: BTC/XMR, ETH/XMR, USDT/XMR, BTC/ZEC, ETH/ZEC, USDT/ZEC, USD/ZEC, BTC/DASH, ETH/DASH, USDT/DASH, and USD/DASH.
- Following the market removals, Bittrex will present its customers with up to 30 days to withdraw the delisted tokens. Nevertheless, the corporate warned that the withdrawal interval may very well be shortened in “sure situations.” Consequently, the alternate suggested its clients to withdraw the tokens as quickly as doable.
- At present’s announcement comes simply days after the buying and selling venue stated it’ll delist Ripple’s native cryptocurrency (XRP). However, there’s one vital distinction between the 2 statements.
- The SEC introduced costs towards Ripple alleging that the cost processor has performed a $1.three billion unregistered safety providing. Because of this, a number of crypto exchanges determined to take away the XRP token from their respective platforms.
- Whereas that appeared comprehensible to an extent, Bittrex has failed to present any specific the reason why it has determined to delist three of the oldest and hottest cryptocurrencies –Monero, ZCash, and Dash.
- It’s value noting that each one three safety tokens have plummeted for the reason that announcement. In a matter of minutes, Monero went from $169 to $155, Dash from $102 to $95, and ZCash dropped from $67 to $60.
PrimeXBT Particular Supply: Use this hyperlink to register & enter CRYPTOPOTATO35 code to get 35% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.